If you are inclined to build you own Tom Servo replica, below are the various Servo parts I have available to construct him. Simply check the boxes next to each part. A running total of your selections appears on the top right of this page. To review and submit your order click on the Order menu link at the top of this page then select Send Order
Once I get your order I will send you a confirmation email. I can accept Paypal and money order payments. I have all the parts made in advance, so once I receive your funds I will ship the parts the next day. After shipping I will send you an email with the USPS delivery Confirmation number.
If you have any question about the parts or the ordering process feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete Tom Servo Kit - $150.00
- This kit contains all the parts you will need to assemble your own Servo. Includes everything listed below plus PVC tubing, foam hoverskirt trim, eyelet, pull-ring and string for mouth operation.
- Carousel Snack Dispenser - $10.00
- Brand new dispenser in box. Red in color.
- Extra Snack Dispenser Lid - $5.00
- Cast resin copy of the the lid from the snack Dispenser. This extra lid is attached to the top of the head base after the clear globe has been cut off.
- Head Turntable - $5.00
- Attaches to the top of the Money Lover Barrel to make rotating the head smoother and easier.
- Money Lover Barrel Bank - $50.00
- Exact cast resin copy of the MLB bank for Servo's torso. These are made on my custom roto-casting machine which evenly spreads the resin material over all surfaces. This casting process keep the barrels hollow and light-weight yet strong.
- Shoulder Housings - $10.00
- White polystyrene vacuformed over the bezel for an Eveready Floating Lantern.
- Upper Arms - $15.00
- Cast resin copies from an original Cmore Bunz doll. 2 - 1/4 inch bolt are imbedded in the resin so they can easily be attached to the Money Lover Barrel.
- Arm Springs - $10.00
- Custom made from stainless steel spring wire with a special spring winding tool. The inner diameter is the correct size for connecting to the upper arms and hands.
- Hands - $10.00
- These cast resin copies are exact duplicates of the original hands.
- Engine Block - $35.00
- Cast in one piece so that the "exhaust ports" are already attached to the main engine block which saves a step during assembly.
- Hoverskirt Bowl - $10.00
- Vacuformed polystyrene bowl from one of my original Decor plastic mixing bowls. 0.093" thick with the correct dimensions for Servo's hoverskirt; 11 inches across the base, 5 inch on top and 4 3/4 inches tall.
- Hoverskirt Details (6) - $15.00
- Made from vacuformed polystyrene over the engine from a Tyco Turbo Train set. The 6 individual piece come untrimmed and will need to be trimmed to match the contour of the hoverskirt bowl.